I choose the words Smiley to describe this creation because like most cards we get from others cause us to smile. Even if the smile is half of one during a difficult time. It is a reminder that someone somewhere has thought of us.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
TO MY DAUGHTER WHO HAS BEEN BLESSED WITH LAUGHTER, KINDNESS, AND CREATIVITY. I KNOW THAT YOUR CARDS WILL BE LIKED BY EVERYONE. LOVE YOU MOM
I'm just a girl who loves her dog.I love color, art, words and coffee, cooking and creating. I love helping people have a better day. I love stumbling upon new things and sharing those discoveries with others as the best thing ever. I am a teacher. My weakness is Gods stage. God is great and greatly to be praised.
And this blog is my journey.
1 comment:
TO MY DAUGHTER WHO HAS BEEN BLESSED WITH LAUGHTER, KINDNESS, AND CREATIVITY. I KNOW THAT YOUR CARDS WILL BE LIKED BY EVERYONE.
LOVE YOU MOM
Post a Comment