Thursday

Why City 2 City?

I asked myself this question this morning.

This blogging entrepreneurial endeavor for me is to get the Word out---here in this city I call home and every city beyond this place!!

Kinda sounds humongous, but it amazes me as I read through my Bible and it talks about how Jesus and those who followed Him went around from city to city spreading the Good News. News about truth, life and hope found in Jesus. They walked and walked because their message was much bigger and grander than their physical state--weary, tired, calloused feet---sunburn??

That's me--or what I hope. To get that living powerful all-consuming word out...

What word or better explained--words-- would that be?
For me it is words of hope, joy, peace, sympathy, celebration, silliness...

It's words I wish to express with my hands to provoke an emotion in you.
Where there is joy.. I want to add to that. Where there is celebration.. I want to double that. Where there is deep darkness..I want to bring you a spark. Where there is pain and brokenness...I want to bring the healing bandages..even if it is my permanent double-sided tape (It holds the best:)

Everyday is flooded with moments and my creations are there to meet you and your friends in whatever moment(s) that may be--a wedding, an anniversary, let's get together, i am thinking of you, your the best, movie night, happy birthday, i am crying with you, babies first days, you can do it, i'm hanging on with you, keep walking...

Our moments are diverse as well as endless.

Look through my pages and see how I may help you. What you see are custom items that can be mixed and matched or duplicated. The color palette can be changed to fix your desires as well as the design. If you do not have any design thoughts tell me what on your heart and I can go from there. 

Come, stay awhile and lets journey together ...

No comments: