But let all who take refuge in you rejoice;
let them ever sing for joy,
Psalm 5:11
Oh what beautiful music comes from a heart that worships and treasures our one true God above all things.
When we take refuge in Him we can rejoice,
because we have laid it all before Him as He directs our steps
for our good in glory to all his beauty and goodness.
We can dance and sing no matter the color of the skies above..
sunny or stormy our God is immovable and steadfast..
Guess that's why I love birds on most everything I do..
as I create for others they are a gentle reminder to me of the blissful life of those sweet winged creatures. How they sing no matter what befalls them.
How with glee, when they sing, I can't help but think they are praising their Maker, My God.
Travel well, my friend.
Be encouraged..
in Him, take refuge and rejoice!
No comments:
Post a Comment