Friday

Bitty Boxed Book with Message - $20.00








Can you believe this is from a soap box--totally!!
I stitched the pages into the bind with ecclectic paper scraps and adorned each page with a letter of the alphabet. The pages are torn and inked on the edges and on the bind...so fun! Definitely a worn in book for your pocket--BIG pocket!

This was made as a birthday card for a sister
inside the pages is written the following:

With smiles and kindness
And sweetness you bring
Everyday with you
Makes my heart sing
My laughter is harder
My joy ever deeper
You’re my friend everyday
And forever my sister
I truly cherish
And admire you
You’re a sweet gift to me
And those around you, too
I love you so much
So proud and thankful to call you my sis
Celebrating you today
And not a day will I miss

This message can be catered to any relationship.

Each book is one of a kind and cannot be replicated. Although, the theme can definitely be consistent.
The book can be made with no letters on each page and can store up as many pages that'll fit. The book can be thematic to your hearts desire.

A great idea for newlyweds, best friends, husband, wife, housewarming for guests to sign, notes to a growing child...

After making payment at the paypal button on the right, email me at city2citycreations@gmail.com let me know the theme your dreaming and we'll go from there.

No comments: