O how I am having so much fun with these tiles. How I feel I must explain my these creations because they all seem to have an edge of randomness that seems to pop on the scene.
This was a gift to my sweet sister after her first trip to New York. There was such thrill and joy as she shared about her trip and I took notes as she talked about her favorite things and displayed them on the tile. The cool couch in front of the sparkly crystals and the BIG cup of coffee made me think about what I would want to do smack dab in the middle of big sparkly New York City....sit on a cool comfy couch, bundled up with some delish hot coffee...aaahh! bliss!
For You, friend, family member...we can display a quote, verse, a captured memory with words... how fun would that be!!
No comments:
Post a Comment