You know when just saying "Thanks!" doesn't seem like enough? Well one of our dear college friends had my husband and I and our dog to her house for Labor Day.... along with---3 other adults, a baby and another dog...AND..we all spent the night!! Wow! What fun it was of much laughter and trips down memory lane.. This week I have thought about our time together and what a blessing her endless gift of hospitality means to us. I realized I just had to say Thanks! again along with a little giftie :)
In your mind you may be thinking, "...hmmmm! I think I have seen this "gift box" before!!?" Not a typical Hallmark box, but a Crisco container..love this stuff to cook with and had an empty one on hand. Inside is this DELICIOUS granola that I made this morning. Found this recipe last week and LOVE it. It has cinnamon, allspice, honey, oatmeal, dried cranberries, butter, honey, almonds and pecans. So easy and as it cooked I got giddy with the scents of Fall! Hooray! It is definitely a keeper.
No comments:
Post a Comment