PAYMENT
I accept Paypal. The sale is not final until I have received payment in full through Paypal.
When paying, add the following shipping amount determinned by the price of your purchase.
Amount of Purchase + Shipping Cost
$0.01 - $10.00 + $3.00
$10.01 - $20.00 + $4.00
$20.01 - $30.00 + $6.00
$30.00 and up + $7.00
SHIPPING
I will be mailing all items on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Creations will be shipped in bubble mailers, boxes or other packaging. I will ensure that the item is packaged safely and in a neat and organized manner.
If you require faster shipping, please let me know and I will quote you a rate.
I will ship to your address listed in Paypal unless otherwise notified prior to shipment.
PERSONALIZING
If you are ordering an item as a gift for someone, I am more than willing to include a handwritten note to the recipient from the buyer. Just communicate what you would like to say when you order at my e-mail address: www.city2citycreations@gmail.com.
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment