Coming from a mindset that everything has to be perfect before it can be displayed/performed has haunted me for weeks.
For instance, my "Eye of the Tiger" dance with shampoo bottles and scarves performed before my ever so loving family. Performing with a theater arts team my eloquent spastic cheerleader moves on stage before 100's (...ahem! I was never a cheerleader). My first class of 75 non-English tween-age students in Taiwan (I knew not a lick of Mandarin except the usual--hello/good-by/thank you---oh and wash closet aka..toilet)....
Life is full of moments where the most for sure thing you can offer is a big deep breath.....and then...you take your next step....onto a stage...into a classroom...into the doctors office... All you know to do is what you know to do...even if it is just putting one foot in front of the other...
Well, this is me...taking a deep breath...taking the next step..onto this page of city2city.
What I hope to do with this site is yet to be displayed over the course of this next week. At that time I will explain more of who I am, my dreams, and how I hope to creatively connect with you. My mind continues to scroll through the words Engaging Culture /with/ Creative Encouragement... Think on it. I'll get back with ya...say Monday or Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by. This step was ...hmmm!... a little easier than what I had expected...
No comments:
Post a Comment